Do you qualify?
Let’s get your dream started!
Fill out an application and get pre-approved
What’s the difference between a Pre-Qualification and a Pre-Approval?
Sellers look for buyers with their ducks in a row.
A Pre Approval means your information is verified and you can make an official offer with confidence. A Pre-qualification simply means you can look in a certain price range.
GET PRE-APPROVED and make an offer!
Get started through Geneva Financial for an online application with Michael Harrington.
Here are Loan Applications and other forms:
- Borrower Signature Authorization
- Borrower’s Certification & Authorization
- Gift Letter
- Good Faith Estimate – Brokers
- Mortgage Loan Origination Agreement
- Tax Information Authorization
- Tax Transcripts Requests
- Disclosure Notices
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act Disclosure
- Flood Insurance Disclosure
- Right to Receive Appraisal